to explore results)
- Transition-metal-free hydroamination/defluorination/cyclization of perfluoroalkyl alkynes with amidines.
, Org. Chem. Front.
- A dipeptidyl peptidase IV inhibitory peptide relieves palmitic acid-induced endoplasmic reticulum stress in HepG2 cells independent of inhibiting dipeptidyl peptidase IV activity.
, Food Funct.
- Targeting eukaryotic proteases for natural products-based drug development.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- New quinoxaline compounds as DPP-4 inhibitors and hypoglycemics: design, synthesis, computational and bio-distribution studies.
, RSC Adv.
- Copper-catalyzed three-component cyclization of amidines, styrenes, and fluoroalkyl halides for the synthesis of modular fluoroalkylated pyrimidines.
, Chem. Commun.
- The impact of chemical engineering and technological advances on managing diabetes: present and future concepts.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.