to explore results)
- Metabolic inhibitors of bacterial glycan biosynthesis. Daniel A. Williams, Kabita Pradhan, Ankita Paul, Ilana R. Olin, Owen T. Tuck, Karen D. Moulton, Suvarn S. Kulkarni, Danielle H. Dube
, Chem. Sci.
- Chemoenzymatic synthesis of 3-deoxy-3-fluoro-l-fucose and its enzymatic incorporation into glycoconjugates. Pablo Valverde, Jean-Baptiste Vendeville, Kristian Hollingsworth, Ashley P. Mattey, Tessa Keenan, Harriet Chidwick, Helene Ledru, Kler Huonnic, Kun Huang, Mark E. Light, Nicholas Turner, Jesús Jiménez-Barbero, M. Carmen Galan, Martin A. Fascione, Sabine Flitsch, W. Bruce Turnbull, Bruno Linclau
, Chem. Commun.
- Polysaccharides from Burkholderia species as targets for vaccine development, immunomodulation and chemical synthesis. Maude Cloutier, Kevin Muru, Gokulakrishnan Ravicoularamin, Charles Gauthier
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- A target oriented expeditious approach towards synthesis of certain bacterial rare sugar derivatives. Aritra Chaudhury, Rina Ghosh
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Synthesis of 2,4-diacetamido-2,4,6-trideoxy-D-glucose and its identification with the diacetamido-sugar of Bacillus licheniformis. Avraham Liav, Jean Hildesheim, Uri Zehavi, Nathan Sharon
, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun.