to explore results)
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, CHAPTER 6 Retention in Reversed-Phase Liquid Chromatography
, Pages 91-152
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, Appendix
, Pages 278-326
- Metallomacrocycles: From Structures to Applications, CHAPTER 10 Applications of Self-assembled Metallomacrocycles II: Catalysis and Sensing.
, Pages 251-282
- Anthocyanins from Natural Sources: Exploiting Targeted Delivery for Improved Health, Chapter 6 Pharmacokinetics.
, Pages 159-185
- Nanogels for Biomedical Applications, Chapter 12 Responsive Nanogels for Anti-cancer Therapy.
, Pages 210-260
- Sustainable Catalysis: Without Metals or Other Endangered Elements, Part 1, Chapter 11 Other Substituted Pyrrolidines as Asymmetric Organocatalysts.
, Pages 262-296
- Light in Forensic Science: Issues and Applications, CHAPTER 5 Light as an Ionizing Agent in Mass Spectrometry. Microbial Identification by Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization–Mass Spectrometry.
, Pages 111-142
- Sustainable Catalysis: Without Metals or Other Endangered Elements, Part 2, Chapter 19 Ureas and Thioureas as Asymmetric Organocatalysts.
, Pages 196-255
- Asymmetric Domino Reactions, CHAPTER 3 Asymmetric Domino Reactions Based on the Use of Chiral Organocatalysts
, Pages 251-467
- Supramolecular Materials for Opto-Electronics, CHAPTER 4 Self-Assembled Mono- and Multilayers for Functional Opto-Electronic Devices.
, Pages 119-172