to explore results)
- Isoflavones: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 29 Isoflavones and Prenatal Exposure to Equol.
, Pages 480-499
- Conference on Drug Design and Discovery Technologies, In Silico and In Vitro Studies of Benzohydrazide Analogues as Potent Androgen Receptor Antagonist.
, Pages 103-107
- Glossary of Terms Used in Molecular Toxicology, Terms Beginning with R
, Pages 291-326
- Toxicogenomics in Predictive Carcinogenicity, Chapter 14 Bioinformatics of Genomics in the Assessment of Cancer.
, Pages 442-483
- Selenium: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 25 The Selenium and Vitamin E Cancer Prevention Trial (SELECT): Prevention of Prostate Cancer Using Selenium and/or Vitamin E in the SELECT Cancer Prevention Trial.
, Pages 428-457
- Hormone-Disruptive Chemical Contaminants in Food, Chapter 6 Role of Metabolism in the Bioactivation/Detoxification of Food Contaminants.
, Pages 93-114
- Isoflavones: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 35 Equol and Cell Proliferation.
, Pages 580-596
- Comprehensive Glossary of Terms Used in Toxicology, Alphabetical List of Terms Terms Beginning With A
, Pages 1-76
- Comprehensive Glossary of Terms Used in Toxicology, Terms Beginning With R
, Pages 549-584
- Challenges in Endocrine Disruptor Toxicology and Risk Assessment, Chapter 5 Sex-specific Actions of Endocrine Disruptors.
, Pages 121-154