to explore results)
- Steviol Glycosides: Cultivation, Processing, Analysis and Applications in Food, CHAPTER 2 Biosynthesis of Steviol Glycosides and Related Diterpenes in Leaves and Glandular Trichomes of Stevia rebaudiana Bertoni.
, Pages 32-58
- Antibiotic Drug Discovery: New Targets and Molecular Entities, CHAPTER 8 Antibacterial Leads Targeting Isoprenoid Biosynthesis.
, Pages 204-255
- Antibiotic Drug Discovery: New Targets and Molecular Entities, Subject Index
, Pages 256-271
- Microalgal Biotechnology: Recent Advances, Market Potential, and Sustainability, CHAPTER 7 Network of Metabolic Pathways for Biosynthesis of High-value Products in Microalgae.
, Pages 190-208
- Sustainable Solutions for Modern Economies, Chapter 9.5 Natural Rubber.
, Pages 339-367
- Carotenoid Esters in Foods: Physical, Chemical and Biological Properties, CHAPTER 4 General Overview of Carotenoid Biosynthesis.
, Pages 109-136
- Carotenoid Esters in Foods: Physical, Chemical and Biological Properties, CHAPTER 5 Biosynthesis and Esterification of Carotenoids During Fruit Ripening.
, Pages 137-159