to explore results)
- XCVII.—Nor-hyoscyamine and nor-atropine; alkaloids occurring in various solanaceous plants.
, J. Chem. Soc., Trans.
- Regioselectivity of hyoscyamine 6β-hydroxylase-catalysed hydroxylation as revealed by high-resolution structural information and QM/MM calculations.
, Dalton Trans.
- Selective recognition of atropine in biological fluids and leaves of Datura stramonium employing a carbon nanotube–chitosan film based biosensor.
, New J. Chem.
- Solid-state stereochemistry of anhydrous (–)-scopolamine hydrobromide.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- 63. The alkaloids of bulgarian belladonna root.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Isolation, expression and biochemical characterization of recombinant hyoscyamine-6β-hydroxylase from Brugmansia sanguinea – tuning the scopolamine production.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Enhancing the production of tropane alkaloids in transgenic Anisodus acutangulus hairy root cultures by over-expressing tropinone reductase I and hyoscyamine-6β-hydroxylase.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- A non-aqueous solid phase extraction method for alkaloid enrichment and its application in the determination of hyoscyamine and scopolamine.
- Tropane alkaloid biosynthesis. A century old problem unresolved.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Reaction screening and optimization of continuous-flow atropine synthesis by preparative electrospray mass spectrometry.