to explore results)
- Alternating copolymerization of CO2 and styrene oxide with Co(iii)-based catalyst systems: differences between styrene oxide and propylene oxide.
, Energy Environ. Sci.
- Enabling highly (R)-enantioselective epoxidation of styrene by engineering unique non-natural P450 peroxygenases.
, Chem. Sci.
- Role of the co-catalyst in the asymmetric coupling of racemic epoxides with CO2 using multichiral Co(iii) complexes: product selectivity and enantioselectivity.
, Chem. Sci.
- Two expedient methods for the preparation of chiral diamines.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Control of the stereo-selectivity of styrene
epoxidation by cytochrome P450 BM3 using structure-based mutagenesis.
- A facile preparation of backbone-substituted, functionalized and chiral imidazolinium salts.
, Chem. Commun.
- Cloning and sequencing of the kedarcidin biosynthetic gene cluster from Streptoalloteichus sp. ATCC 53650 revealing new insights into biosynthesis of the enediyne family of antitumor antibiotics.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Investigation of the catalytic activity of poly(4-vinylpyridine) supported iodine as a new, efficient and recoverable catalyst for regioselective ring opening of epoxides.
, RSC Adv.
- Laboratory blueprints for interstellar searches of aromatic chiral molecules: rotational signatures of styrene oxide.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- A new clade of styrene monooxygenases for (R)-selective epoxidation.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.