to explore results)
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 18, 21 Sugar acids and lactones.
, Volume 18
, Pages 148-156
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 17, Sugar acids and lactones.
, Volume 17
, Pages 146-153
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 15 Part I, Aldosuloses, dialdoses, and diuloses.
, Volume 15
, Pages 146-149
- Carbohydrate Chemistry and Biochemistry: Structure and Mechanism, Chapter 6 Heterolytic Chemistry Other than Nucleophilic Attack at the Anomeric or Carbonyl Centre
, Pages 478-647
- Mitigating Contamination from Food Processing, CHAPTER 3 Risk/Benefits Evaluation of Acrylamide Mitigation Initiatives in Cereal Products.
, Pages 45-74
- Imidazole Dipeptides: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 8 Carnosine and Derivatives as Inhibitors of Protein Covalent Modifications Induced by Reactive Carbonyl Species.
, Pages 139-169
- The Cellular Response to the Genotoxic Insult: The Question of Threshold for Genotoxic Carcinogens, Enzymic Detoxification of Endogenously Produced Mutagenic Carcinogens Maintaining Cellular Homeostasis.
, Pages 65-91
- Mitigating Contamination from Food Processing, CHAPTER 8 Advanced Glycation Endproducts (AGEs) in Food: Health Implications and Mitigation Strategies.
, Pages 191-220
- Imidazole Dipeptides: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, Subject Index
, Pages 566-602
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 33, 28 Separatory and analytical methods.
, Volume 33
, Pages 365-374