to explore results)
- Modern Biocatalysis: Advances Towards Synthetic Biological Systems, Chapter 2 Exploiting Natural Diversity for Industrial Enzymatic Applications.
, Pages 28-52
- Biosynthesis in Insects, Plant substances stored, changed or unchanged, by insects.
, Pages 161-176
- Modern Biocatalysis: Advances Towards Synthetic Biological Systems, Chapter 1 Genome Mining for Enzyme Discovery.
, Pages 1-27
- Smart Materials for Advanced Environmental Applications, CHAPTER 4 Responsive Particle-Stabilized Emulsions: Formation and Applications.
, Pages 91-138
- Sustainable Catalysis: Without Metals or Other Endangered Elements, Part 1, Chapter 1 Introduction.
, Pages 1-6
- Noncovalent Interactions in Catalysis, CHAPTER 11 Noncovalent Interactions in the Nitroaldol (Henry) Reaction.
, Pages 232-252
- Enantioselective Cobalt-catalysed Transformations, CHAPTER 8 Synthesis of Chiral Acyclic Compounds Through Enantioselective Cobalt-catalysed 1,2-Nucleophilic Additions to Carbonyl Compounds and Derivatives
, Pages 178-187
- Chirality from Dynamic Kinetic Resolution, Chapter 3 Enzymatic Methods
, Pages 145-189
- Sustainable Catalysis: Without Metals or Other Endangered Elements, Part 1, Chapter 13 Peptides as Asymmetric Organocatalysts.
, Pages 309-353
- Sustainable Catalysis: With Non-endangered Metals, Part 2, Chapter 19 Aluminium-based Catalysts for Asymmetric Transformations.
, Pages 165-211