to explore results)
- Self-cleaning Coatings: Structure, Fabrication and Application, Chapter 1 The Inspiration of Nature: Natural Counterparts with Self-cleaning Functions.
, Pages 1-24
- Natural Rubber Materials: Volume 2: Composites and Nanocomposites, CHAPTER 13 Green Natural Fibre Reinforced Natural Rubber Composites.
, Volume 2
, Pages 353-400
- Green Chemistry for Surface Coatings, Inks and Adhesives: Sustainable Applications, CHAPTER 5 Lotus Effect-based Superhydrophobic Surfaces: Candle Soot as a Promising Class of Nanoparticles for Self-cleaning and Oil–Water Separation Applications.
, Pages 92-119
- Non-wettable Surfaces: Theory, Preparation and Applications, CHAPTER 7 Patterned Superhydrophobic Surfaces.
, Pages 182-222
- Self-cleaning Coatings: Structure, Fabrication and Application, Chapter 8 Antireflection and Self-cleaning Coatings: Principle, Fabrication and Application.
, Pages 193-244
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 48, Phosphines: preparation, reactivity and applications.
, Volume 48
, Pages 1-63
- Self-cleaning Coatings: Structure, Fabrication and Application, Chapter 9 Advances in Oil/Water Separation of Biomimetic Superhydrophobic Coatings.
, Pages 245-272
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 41, Phosphonium salts and P-ylides.
, Volume 41
, Pages 113-146
- Biological Interactions with Surface Charge in Biomaterials, Chapter 14 MRSA-resistant Textiles.
, Pages 193-207
- Sustainable Solvents: Perspectives from Research, Business and International Policy, CHAPTER 2 Modern Trends in Solvent Use
, Pages 35-86