to explore results)
- The conformations of the macrolide antibiotics
erythromycin A, azithromycin and clarithromycin in aqueous solution: a 1H NMR study .
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Theoretical and experimental investigation on clarithromycin, erythromycin A and azithromycin and descladinosyl derivatives of clarithromycin and azithromycin with 3-O substitution as anti-bacterial agents.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Distribution pattern, behavior, and fate of antibacterials in urban aquatic environments in South China.
, J. Environ. Monit.
- Implications of designing clarithromycin loaded solid lipid nanoparticles on their pharmacokinetics, antibacterial activity and safety.
, RSC Adv.
- Crystal-to-crystal structural transformation of hydrogen-bonding molecular crystals of (imidazolium)(3-hydroxy-2-quinoxalinecarboxylate) through H2O adsorption–desorption.
- Porous organic molecular materials.
- The role of SBA-15 in drug delivery.
, RSC Adv.
- A red light-controlled synthetic gene expression switch for plant systems.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Hemolytic and cellular toxicology of a sulfanilamide-based nonionic surfactant: a niosomal carrier for hydrophobic drugs.
, Toxicol. Res.
- The importance of lag time extension in determining bacterial resistance to antibiotics.