to explore results)
- Macrocycles in Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 1 Bioactive Macrocycles from Nature.
, Pages 1-36
- Natural Product Chemistry for Drug Discovery, Chapter 11 A Snapshot of Natural Product-Derived Compounds in Late Stage Clinical Development at the End of 2008.
, Pages 321-354
- Drug Discovery from Natural Products, Chapter 17 The Contribution of Marine Chemistry in the Field of Antimalarial Research.
, Pages 374-390
- The Discovery and Utility of Chemical Probes in Target Discovery, CHAPTER 6 Discovery and Use of Natural Products and Derivatives as Chemical Probes.
, Pages 124-149
- Cytotoxic Payloads for Antibody–Drug Conjugates, CHAPTER 6 Colchicine-, Vinblastine-, Taxol- and Eribulin-based Payloads for Antibody–Drug Conjugates (ADCs).
, Pages 117-136
- Drug Discovery from Natural Products, Subject Index
, Pages 394-416
- Sustainable Synthesis of Pharmaceuticals: Using Transition Metal Complexes as Catalysts, Chapter 8 C–C Bond Formation in the Sustainable Synthesis of Pharmaceuticals.
, Pages 193-229
- Chemistry in the Marine Environment, Pharmaceuticals from the sea.
, Volume 13
, Pages 55-80
- Biodiversity: New Leads for the Pharmaceutical and Agrochemical Industries, Nature products drug discovery at the National Cancer Institute. Past achievements and new directions for the new millennium.
, Pages 22-44
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 28, Synthesis of enantiomerically pure non-carbohydrate compounds.
, Volume 28
, Pages 345-379