to explore results)
- Fragment-Based Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 9 Exploring Fragment Screening and Optimization Strategies Using Acetylcholine-Binding Protein.
, Pages 214-237
- Synthetic Methods in Drug Discovery: Volume 1, Chapter 5 Heck Coupling.
, Volume 1
, Pages 143-169
- Chemical Modelling: Applications and Theory Volume 1, Atoms in molecules.
, Volume 1
, Pages 143-198
- Accounts in Drug Discovery: Case Studies in Medicinal Chemistry, Chapter 15 Identification of α7 Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Agonists for their Assessment in Improving Cognition in Schizophrenia.
, Pages 332-362
- Venoms to Drugs: Venom as a Source for the Development of Human Therapeutics, CHAPTER 6 The Molecular Diversity of Conoidean Venom Peptides and their Targets: From Basic Research to Therapeutic Applications.
, Pages 163-203
- Chemical Warfare Toxicology: Volume 2: Management of Poisoning, CHAPTER 3 Nicotinic Receptors as Targets for Nerve Agent Therapy.
, Volume 2
, Pages 82-119
- New Synthetic Technologies in Medicinal Chemistry, Chapter 2 High Throughput Chemistry in Drug Discovery.
, Pages 6-41
- Supported Catalysts and Their Applications, The development and application of supported reagents for multi-step organic synthesis.
, Pages 9-18
- Organocatalytic Enantioselective Conjugate Addition Reactions: A Powerful Tool for the Stereocontrolled Synthesis of Complex Molecules, Chapter 7 Enantioselective Cascade Reactions Initiated by Conjugate Addition
, Pages 244-329
- Supported Catalysts and Their Applications, Subject index.
, Pages 269-270