to explore results)
- Expanding the scope of fused pyrimidines as kinase inhibitor scaffolds: synthesis and modification of pyrido[3,4-d]pyrimidines. Paolo Innocenti, Hannah Woodward, Lisa O'Fee, Swen Hoelder
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Low-spin [MII(L)2] and [MIII(L)2]+ (M = Fe and Co) complexes of tridentate azo-containing pyridine/pyrazine amide ligands: structures, properties and redox potential correlations. Arunava Sengupta, Amit Rajput, Suman K. Barman, Rabindranath Mukherjee
, Dalton Trans.
- Heterocyclic studies. Part XV. Synthesis and covalent hydration of pteridine-4-carboxylic acid, -4-carboxamide, and -4-carbonitrile. Jim Clark, W. Pendergast, F. S. Yates, A. E. Cunliffe
, J. Chem. Soc. C
- Tuning spin-crossover transition temperatures in non-symmetrical homoleptic meridional/facial [Fe(didentate)3]2+ complexes: what for and who cares about it?. Neel Deorukhkar, Céline Besnard, Laure Guénée, Claude Piguet
, Dalton Trans.
- Characterization, physicochemical and photo-stability of a co-crystal involving an antibiotic
drug, nitrofurantoin, and 4-hydroxybenzoic acid. Venu R. Vangala, Pui Shan Chow, Reginald B. H. Tan
- Synthesis of metergoline analogues and their evaluation as antiplasmodial agents. Kawaljit Singh, Gurminder Kaur, Faith Mjambili, Peter J. Smith, Kelly Chibale
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Are meloxicam dimers really the structure-forming units in the ‘meloxicam–carboxylic acid’ co-crystals family? Relation between crystal structures and dissolution behaviour. Nikolay A. Tumanov, Svetlana A. Myz, Tatyana P. Shakhtshneider, Elena V. Boldyreva
- Fragment optimization and elaboration strategies – the discovery of two lead series of PRMT5/MTA inhibitors from five fragment hits. Christopher R. Smith, Svitlana Kulyk, Misbha Ud Din Ahmad, Valentina Arkhipova, James G. Christensen, Robin J. Gunn, Anthony Ivetac, John M. Ketcham, Jon Kuehler, J. David Lawson, Nicole C. Thomas, Xiaolun Wang, Matthew A. Marx
, RSC Med. Chem.
- Coordination of carboxamido nitrogen to tervalent iron:
insight into a new chapter of iron chemistry. Dana S. Marlin, Pradip K. Mascharak
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Preparation and palladium-catalysed arylation of indolylzinc halides. Takao Sakamoto, Yoshinori Kondo, Nobuo Takazawa, Hiroshi Yamanaka
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1