to explore results)
- Mechanochromic Fluorescent Materials: Phenomena, Materials and Applications, CHAPTER 7 Mechanofluorochromic Mechanism.
, Pages 236-262
- Pharmaceutical Salts and Co-crystals, Chapter 7 Solid Forms and Pharmacokinetics.
, Pages 128-153
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 41, Theoretical and physical aspects of nuclear shielding.
, Volume 41
, Pages 38-55
- Singlet Oxygen: Applications in Biosciences and Nanosciences, Volume 1, Chapter 14 Singlet Oxygen Generation by Drugs and Their Metabolites.
, Volume 1
, Pages 287-303
- Ball Milling Towards Green Synthesis: Applications, Projects, Challenges, CHAPTER 3 Oxidation and Reduction by Solid Oxidants and Reducing Agents using Ball-Milling.
, Pages 58-80
- Supramolecular Systems in Biomedical Fields, CHAPTER 5 Cyclodextrins for Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Applications.
, Pages 94-139
- Pharmaceutical Salts and Co-crystals, Chapter 8 Application of Mechanochemistry in the Synthesis and Discovery of New Pharmaceutical Forms: Co-crystals, Salts and Coordination Compounds.
, Pages 154-187
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 6, Drug kinetics.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-63
- Privileged Scaffolds in Medicinal Chemistry: Design, Synthesis, Evaluation, Chapter 9 Heterocycles Containing Nitrogen and Sulfur as Potent Biologically Active Scaffolds.
, Pages 231-261
- Supramolecular Systems in Biomedical Fields, Subject Index
, Pages 518-531