to explore results)
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 5 Sulfonamide as an Essential Functional Group in Drug Design.
, Pages 210-274
- Pharmaceuticals in the Environment, Impacts of Pharmaceuticals on Terrestrial Wildlife.
, Pages 216-254
- Privileged Scaffolds in Medicinal Chemistry: Design, Synthesis, Evaluation, Chapter 9 Heterocycles Containing Nitrogen and Sulfur as Potent Biologically Active Scaffolds.
, Pages 231-261
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, CHAPTER 5 Dopamine Oxidation and Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 116-143
- Human-based Systems for Translational Research, Chapter 3 Translational Research in Pharmacology and Toxicology Using Precision-Cut Tissue Slices.
, Pages 38-65
- Toxicological Effects of Veterinary Medicinal Products in Humans: Volume 2, CHAPTER 13 Some Other Pharmacologically Active Drugs.
, Volume 2
, Pages 155-247
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 10 Alcohols and Phenols: Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism and Excretion.
, Pages 460-485
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 21 Metabolism-Based Toxicology Prediction.
, Pages 542-562
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 4 Application of Nanomaterials to Molecularly Imprinted Polymers.
, Pages 124-144
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, CHAPTER 8 Redox Signalling in Dopaminergic Cell Death and Survival.
, Pages 210-254