to explore results)
- Photochemistry: Volume 39, Light induced reactions in cryogenic matrices.
, Volume 39
, Pages 1-29
- Green Materials for Sustainable Water Remediation and Treatment, CHAPTER 6 Functionalized Silica Gel as Green Material for Metal Remediation.
, Pages 105-134
- Spectroscopic Properties of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds: Volume 40, High pressure crystallography of inorganic and organometallic complexes.
, Volume 40
, Pages 324-354
- Sustainable Catalysis: With Non-endangered Metals, Part 2, Chapter 19 Aluminium-based Catalysts for Asymmetric Transformations.
, Pages 165-211
- Electron Paramagnetic Resonance: Volume 23, High-frequency and -field electron paramagnetic resonance of transition metal ion (d block) coordination complexes.
, Volume 23
, Pages 209-263
- C-H and C-X Bond Functionalization: Transition Metal Mediation, CHAPTER 1 Cu‐Catalyzed Ullmann‐Type C–Heteroatom Bond Formation: The Key Role of Dinucleating Ancillary Ligands.
, Pages 1-45
- Electronic Structure and Magnetism of Inorganic Compounds: Volume 4, Magnetic susceptibility measurements.
, Volume 4
, Pages 88-148
- Organometallic Chemistry: Volume 10, Group III: Aluminium, gallium, indium, and thallium.
, Volume 10
, Pages 64-85
- Spectroscopic Properties of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds: Volume 9, Vibrational spectra of some co-ordinated ligands.
, Volume 9
, Pages 322-404
- Spectroscopic Properties of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds: Volume 32, Vibrational Spectra of Transition Element Compounds.
, Volume 32
, Pages 274-313