to explore results)
- The Medicinal Chemist's Guide to Solving ADMET Challenges, CHAPTER 4 Targeting Gastrointestinal Uptake Transporters.
, Pages 62-108
- Conference on Drug Design and Discovery Technologies, Stability Enhancement and Formulation Development of l-Carnitine Fast Dissolving Pellets Through Pro-drug Approach.
, Pages 183-186
- 2-Oxoglutarate-Dependent Oxygenases, CHAPTER 13 Dioxygenases of Carnitine Biosynthesis: 6-N-Trimethyllysine and γ-Butyrobetaine Hydroxylases.
, Pages 324-337
- Nutraceuticals and Human Health: The Food-to-supplement Paradigm, Chapter 9 Nutraceuticals as Metabolic Modulators for the Treatment of Obesity and Associated Diseases.
, Pages 140-162
- Betaine: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 13 Betaine and Metabolic Stress in Different Tissues.
, Pages 203-221
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 28, Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy of living systems.
, Volume 28
, Pages 432-467
- Nutritional Signaling Pathway Activities in Obesity and Diabetes, Subject Index
, Pages 310-338
- Betaine: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 8 Assays of Betaines using 1H NMR Spectroscopy.
, Pages 105-119
- Betaine: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 21 Betaine, Osmoprotection, and Health of the Ocular Surface in Dry-Eye Disease.
, Pages 368-389
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 30, NMR in living systems.
, Volume 30
, Pages 412-452