to explore results)
- Aging and Vulnerability to Environmental Chemicals: Age-related Disorders and Their Origins in Enviromental Exposures, CHAPTER 7 The Role of Persistent Organic Pollutants and Plastic-Associated Chemicals in Cardiovascular Disease and Metabolic Syndrome.
, Pages 182-200
- Green Photo-active Nanomaterials: Sustainable Energy and Environmental Remediation, Chapter 13 Hierarchical Nanoheterostructures: Layered Double Hydroxide-based Photocatalysts.
, Pages 309-338
- Applications of Solid Phase Microextraction, Estimation of hydrophobicity of organic compounds.
, Pages 140-156
- Still Only One Earth: Progress in the 40 Years Since the First UN Conference on the Environment, Persistent Organic Pollutants.
, Pages 150-186
- Mammalian Toxicology of Insecticides, Chapter 3 DDT and Other Chlorinated Insecticides.
, Pages 37-103
- Metabolic Pathways of Agrochemicals: Part 2: Insecticides and Fungicides, Organochlorine insecticides.
, Pages 139-186
- Hormone-Disruptive Chemical Contaminants in Food, Chapter 2 Persistent Organic Pollutant Levels in Commercial Baby Foods and Estimation of Infants Dietary Exposure.
, Pages 14-25
- Co-crystals: Preparation, Characterization and Applications, Chapter 3 Design and Structural Chemistry of Halogen-bonded Co-crystals.
, Pages 80-146
- ZnO Nanostructures: Fabrication and Applications, Chapter 2 Designing and Controllable Fabrication.
, Pages 8-59
- Hierarchical Nanostructures for Energy Devices, Subject Index
, Pages 295-308