to explore results)
- Human Stem Cell Toxicology, Chapter 9 Metakaryotic Cancer Stem Cells are Constitutively Resistant to X-Rays and Chemotherapeutic Agents, but Sensitive to Many Common Drugs.
, Pages 196-249
- Aerobiology: The Toxicology of Airborne Pathogens and Toxins, CHAPTER 7 Bacillus anthracis: An Aerobiological Threat.
, Pages 248-299
- Antimicrobial Materials for Biomedical Applications, Chapter 6 Focal Drug Delivery for Management of Oral Infections.
, Pages 171-192
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 4, Drug kinetics.
, Volume 4
, Pages 1-76
- New Applications of NMR in Drug Discovery and Development, CHAPTER 8 In Vivo Proton MR Spectroscopy: Animal and Human Applications at High Fields.
, Pages 230-251
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 8 Molecularly Imprinted Polymer-based Optical Chemosensors for Selective Chemical Determinations.
, Pages 227-281
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 13 Electrosynthesized Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Chemosensing: Fundamentals and Applications.
, Pages 412-446
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 6, Drug kinetics.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-63
- Protein–Protein Interaction Regulators, CHAPTER 3 High Throughput Screening Methods for PPI Inhibitor Discovery.
, Pages 49-86
- Toxicological Effects of Veterinary Medicinal Products in Humans: Volume 1, CHAPTER 8 Antimicrobial Drugs.
, Volume 1
, Pages 273-380