to explore results)
- Singlet Oxygen: Applications in Biosciences and Nanosciences, Volume 1, Chapter 6 Reference Photosensitizers for the Production of Singlet Oxygen.
, Volume 1
, Pages 105-143
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 14 Coffee – Sensory Aspects and Consumer Perception.
, Pages 361-379
- Hormone-Disruptive Chemical Contaminants in Food, Chapter 4 Marked For Life: How Environmental Factors Affect the Epigenome.
, Pages 44-69
- Polymers for Personal Care Products and Cosmetics, CHAPTER 11 Pectin As a Rheology Modifier: Recent Reports on Its Origin, Structure, Commercial Production and Gelling Mechanism.
, Pages 205-226
- Engaging Learners with Chemistry: Projects to Stimulate Interest and Participation, Chapter 13 Conclusions.
, Pages 263-273
- Engaging Learners with Chemistry: Projects to Stimulate Interest and Participation, Chapter 2 Complexity, Intellectual Challenge and Ongoing Support: Key Learning Conditions to Enhance Students’ Engagement in STEM Education.
, Pages 16-31
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 27 Trigonelline and Derivatives.
, Pages 627-640
- Handbook of Food Structure Development, Chapter 4 The Role of Bubbles in the Development of Food Structure.
, Pages 93-114
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Pre-combustion Carbon Dioxide Capture Materials, CHAPTER 2 MgO-based Intermediate-temperature CO2 Adsorbents.
, Pages 61-143