to explore results)
- Singlet Oxygen: Applications in Biosciences and Nanosciences, Volume 1, Chapter 6 Reference Photosensitizers for the Production of Singlet Oxygen.
, Volume 1
, Pages 105-143
- Natural Product Extraction: Principles and Applications (2), Chapter 7 Enzyme-assisted Extraction of Bioactive Ingredients.
, Pages 269-333
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 14 Coffee – Sensory Aspects and Consumer Perception.
, Pages 361-379
- Hormone-Disruptive Chemical Contaminants in Food, Chapter 4 Marked For Life: How Environmental Factors Affect the Epigenome.
, Pages 44-69
- Polymers for Personal Care Products and Cosmetics, CHAPTER 11 Pectin As a Rheology Modifier: Recent Reports on Its Origin, Structure, Commercial Production and Gelling Mechanism.
, Pages 205-226
- Material-based Mechanobiology, Chapter 14 Combining Genetic and Mechanical Factors to Model Disease.
, Pages 309-337
- Engaging Learners with Chemistry: Projects to Stimulate Interest and Participation, Chapter 13 Conclusions.
, Pages 263-273
- Alzheimer's Disease: Recent Findings in Pathophysiology, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Modalities, Chapter 4 Structural Insights Into the Amyloidogenic Aβ and Tau Species in Alzheimer's disease Pathophysiology: Defining Functional Motifs for Therapeutic Interventions.
, Pages 89-114
- Natural Product Extraction: Principles and Applications (2), Chapter 1 Uses and Applications of Extracts from Natural Sources.
, Pages 1-65
- Engaging Learners with Chemistry: Projects to Stimulate Interest and Participation, Chapter 2 Complexity, Intellectual Challenge and Ongoing Support: Key Learning Conditions to Enhance Students’ Engagement in STEM Education.
, Pages 16-31