to explore results)
- Anti-aging Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice, CHAPTER 14 Extending Lifespan by Inhibiting the Mechanistic Target of Rapamycin (mTOR).
, Pages 352-375
- Anti-aging Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice, CHAPTER 15 mTOR, Aging and Cancer: Prospects for Pharmacological Interventions.
, Pages 376-392
- Macrocycles in Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 1 Bioactive Macrocycles from Nature.
, Pages 1-36
- Accounts in Drug Discovery: Case Studies in Medicinal Chemistry, Chapter 14 Uncoupling Neuroprotection from Immunosuppression: the Discovery of ILS-920.
, Pages 316-331
- Privileged Scaffolds in Medicinal Chemistry: Design, Synthesis, Evaluation, Chapter 13 Natural Product Scaffolds of Value in Medicinal Chemistry.
, Pages 348-378
- Anti-aging Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice, CHAPTER 10 Mimetics of Caloric Restriction.
, Pages 229-271
- Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases, Chapter 12 Unleashing the Power of Semi-Synthesis: The Discovery of Torisel®.
, Pages 347-366
- Kinase Drug Discovery, Chapter 6 Non-Protein Kinases as Therapeutic Targets.
, Pages 161-217
- Drug Discovery from Natural Products, Chapter 5 Progress in Enhancing the Neurotrophic Effects of Natural FKBP Ligands.
, Pages 79-95
- Nutrition and Cancer Prevention: From Molecular Mechanisms to Dietary Recommendations, CHAPTER 14 Eating Habits and Their Impact on Aging and Cancer.
, Pages 230-260