to explore results)
- Synthetic Biology: Volume 2, Protein scaffolds and higher-order complexes in synthetic biology.
, Volume 2
, Pages 65-96
- Human Stem Cell Toxicology, Chapter 9 Metakaryotic Cancer Stem Cells are Constitutively Resistant to X-Rays and Chemotherapeutic Agents, but Sensitive to Many Common Drugs.
, Pages 196-249
- Aerobiology: The Toxicology of Airborne Pathogens and Toxins, CHAPTER 7 Bacillus anthracis: An Aerobiological Threat.
, Pages 248-299
- New Applications of NMR in Drug Discovery and Development, CHAPTER 8 In Vivo Proton MR Spectroscopy: Animal and Human Applications at High Fields.
, Pages 230-251
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 8 Molecularly Imprinted Polymer-based Optical Chemosensors for Selective Chemical Determinations.
, Pages 227-281
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 13 Electrosynthesized Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Chemosensing: Fundamentals and Applications.
, Pages 412-446
- Toxicological Effects of Veterinary Medicinal Products in Humans: Volume 1, CHAPTER 8 Antimicrobial Drugs.
, Volume 1
, Pages 273-380
- Stem Cell-Based Tissue Repair, Chapter 6 Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells: Their Role in Modeling Disease and Regenerative Medicine.
, Pages 117-140
- Animal Models for Neurodegenerative Disease, Chapter 3 The Ying and Yang of the Reelin Signalling Pathway in Alzheimer's Disease Pathology.
, Pages 39-51
- Synthetic Biology: Volume 2, Design and applications of synthetic information processing circuits in mammalian cells.
, Volume 2
, Pages 1-34