to explore results)
- Biosynthetic rivalry of o-aminophenol-carboxylic acids initiates production of hemi-actinomycins in Streptomyces antibioticus.
, RSC Adv.
- Antineoplastic drugs and their analysis: a state of the art review.
- Renilla luciferase-labeled Annexin V: a new probe for detection of apoptotic cells.
- Adherent state apoptosis assay (ASA): a fast and reliable method to detect apoptosis in adherent cells.
, Anal. Methods
- Synthesis and biological screening of a library of macamides as TNF-α inhibitors.
, RSC Med. Chem.
- Visualization and quantification of cellular RNA production and degradation using a combined fluorescence and mass spectrometry characterization assay.
, Chem. Commun.
- DNA barcoding via counterstaining with AT/GC sensitive ligands in injection-molded all-polymer nanochannel devices.
- Target-initiated synthesis of fluorescent copper nanoparticles for the sensitive and label-free detection of bleomycin.
- Dual transcript and protein quantification in a massive single cell array.
, Lab Chip
- Mixed ligand copper(ii)-diimine complexes of 2-formylpyridine-N
4-phenylthiosemicarbazone: diimine co-ligands tune the in vitro nanomolar cytotoxicity.
, Dalton Trans.