to explore results)
- Thiol-X Chemistries in Polymer and Materials Science, CHAPTER 2 End‐group Functionalization of RAFT‐prepared Polymers Using Thiol‐X Chemistries.
, Pages 28-58
- Fundamentals of Controlled/Living Radical Polymerization, CHAPTER 6 Fundamentals of RAFT Polymerization.
, Pages 205-249
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 10 Water-compatible Molecularly Imprinted Polymers.
, Pages 330-358
- Thiol-X Chemistries in Polymer and Materials Science, CHAPTER 4 Thiol–Thiosulfonate Chemistry in Polymer Science: Simple Functionalization of Polymers via Disulfide Linkages.
, Pages 76-94
- Glycopolymer Code: Synthesis of Glycopolymers and their Applications, CHAPTER 2 Direct Synthesis of Glycopolymers Using Glycomonomers.
, Pages 17-76
- Phosphorus-Based Polymers: From Synthesis to Applications, CHAPTER 1 Polymerization of Phosphorus-Containing (Meth)acrylate Monomers.
, Pages 1-18
- Miktoarm Star Polymers: From Basics of Branched Architecture to Synthesis, Self-assembly and Applications, CHAPTER 3 Facile Synthesis of Multicomponent Star Copolymers via Controlled Polymerization and Click Chemistry.
, Pages 56-89
- Fluorinated Polymers: Volume 1: Synthesis, Properties, Processing and Simulation, Chapter 9 Preparation and Self-assembly of Amphiphilic Fluoropolymers.
, Volume 1
, Pages 276-306
- Polymer Nanocomposites by Emulsion and Suspension Polymerization, Chapter 12 Polymer–Clay Nanocomposites Prepared in Miniemulsion Using the RAFT Process.
, Pages 244-268
- Carbon Nanotube-Polymer Composites, Chapter 5 Polymer-grafted Carbon Nanotubes via “Grafting From” Approach.
, Pages 120-181