to explore results)
- Nanoparticle Design and Characterization for Catalytic Applications in Sustainable Chemistry, Chapter 4 Design of Metal-modified Zeolites and Mesoporous Aluminosilicates and Application in the Synthesis of Fine Chemicals.
, Pages 115-131
- Supported Catalysts and Their Applications, Structural and reactive properties of supported transition metal triflates.
, Pages 255-261
- Zeolites in Catalysis: Properties and Applications, Chapter 11 Zeolites for Fine Chemistry.
, Pages 409-440
- Catalysis: Volume 14, Can heterogeneous catalysts contribute to clean syntheses of fine chemicals - on the example of fragrances.
, Volume 14
, Pages 148-182
- A Fragrant Introduction to Terpenoid Chemistry, Problems.
, Pages 351-368
- A Fragrant Introduction to Terpenoid Chemistry, Precious woods.
, Pages 135-176
- Nanoparticle Design and Characterization for Catalytic Applications in Sustainable Chemistry, Chapter 1 Introduction to Nanocatalysts.
, Pages 1-36
- Terpenoids and Steroids: Volume 12, Monoterpenoids.
, Volume 12
, Pages 1-74
- Terpenoids and Steroids: Volume 4, Monoterpenoids.
, Volume 4
, Pages 1-76
- A Fragrant Introduction to Terpenoid Chemistry, Solution to problems.
, Pages 369-394