to explore results)
- Developments and Applications in Solubility, Chapter 23 Solubility and the Oil Industry.
, Pages 350-389
- Airborne Particulate Matter: Sources, Atmospheric Processes and Health, Source Apportionment: Principles and Methods.
, Pages 72-125
- Hyperpolarized Xenon-129 Magnetic Resonance: Concepts, Production, Techniques and Applications, Chapter 7 T
1 Relaxation of 129Xe and How to Keep it Long.
, Pages 122-141
- Airborne Particulate Matter: Sources, Atmospheric Processes and Health, Case Studies of Source Apportionment from North America.
, Pages 126-167
- Chemical Thermodynamics: Volume 2, Activity coefficients at infinite dilution from gas-liquid chromatography.
, Volume 2
, Pages 46-70
- Edible Oil Structuring: Concepts, Methods and Applications, CHAPTER 5 Structuring Edible Oil Phases with Fatty Acids and Alcohols.
, Pages 95-105
- Surface and Defect Properties of Solids: Volume 6, The plasticity of highly plastic molecular crystals.
, Volume 6
, Pages 308-319
- Photochemistry: Volume 28, Photophysical processes in condensed phases.
, Volume 28
, Pages 17-56
- Catalysis: Volume 4, Sulphide catalysts: Characterization and reactions including hydrodesulphurization.
, Volume 4
, Pages 175-209