Results 1 - 10 of 264
- Drug Discovery for Schizophrenia, CHAPTER 6 Drugs that Target the Glutamate Synapse: Implications for the Glutamate Hypothesis of Schizophrenia.
, Pages 115-140
- Food Biosensors, CHAPTER 10 Development of Rapid Electrobiochemical Assays for Food Toxins.
, Pages 226-263
- Betaine: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 15 Serum Betaine Concentrations and the Effects of Bariatric Surgery.
, Pages 245-266
- Peptide-based Drug Discovery: Challenges and New Therapeutics, CHAPTER 6 Structural Design for Bioactive Peptides.
, Pages 172-191
- Drug Discovery for Schizophrenia, Subject Index
, Pages 273-289
- C-H and C-X Bond Functionalization: Transition Metal Mediation, CHAPTER 1 Cu‐Catalyzed Ullmann‐Type C–Heteroatom Bond Formation: The Key Role of Dinucleating Ancillary Ligands.
, Pages 1-45
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 40, Fluorescently labelled amino acids and peptides for efficient screening in situ and in vivo.
, Volume 40
, Pages 75-99
- Fullerenes: Principles and Applications (2), Chapter 3 Basic Principles of the Chemical Reactivity of Fullerenes.
, Pages 66-124
- Glycopolymer Code: Synthesis of Glycopolymers and their Applications, CHAPTER 3 Synthesis and Characterization of Glycopolypeptides.
, Pages 77-95
- Chemoresponsive Materials: Stimulation by Chemical and Biological Signals, Chapter 14 Responsive Peptide-based Materials: Stimulation by Chemical and Biological Signals.
, Pages 384-407