to explore results)
- V.—On the salts of selenious acid.
, Q. J. Chem. Soc.
- Behaviour of selenium compounds in FI-HG-AAS.
, Anal. Commun.
- Determination of selenite and selenomethionine by HPLC-HG-high power N2-MIP-MS: a suitable coupling for selenium speciation.
, J. Anal. At. Spectrom.
- Structure and hydrogen bonding of the hydrated selenite and selenate ions in aqueous solution.
, Dalton Trans.
- Inhibition of peroxynitrite- and peroxidase-mediated proteintyrosine nitration by imidazole-based thiourea and selenourea derivatives.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- CCCXVI.—The reduction of selenious acid.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Research progress on the biological activities of selenium polysaccharides.
, Food Funct.
- Hydrothermal synthesis and characterization of nanostructured titanium monoxide films.
, RSC Adv.
- The effect of Se doping on the growth of Te nanorods.
- Electrodeposition of silver selenide thin films from aqueous solutions.
, J. Mater. Chem.