to explore results)
- Noble metal (Pd, Ru, Rh, Pt, Au, Ag) doped graphene hybrids for electrocatalysis.
- Carbon nanotube catalysts: recent advances in synthesis, characterization and applications.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Comparative study of WC
-based catalysts for aqueous phase hydrogenolysis of glycerol into bioadditives.
, New J. Chem.
- Shape effects of Pt nanoparticles on hydrogen production via Pt/CdS photocatalysts under visible light.
, J. Mater. Chem. A
- High sensitivity hydrogen sensing with Pt-decorated porous gallium nitride prepared by metal-assisted electroless etching.
- Charge separation in facet-engineered chalcogenide photocatalyst: a selective photocorrosion approach.
- Screening and scale-up of cerium oxide-based binary/ternary systems as oxidation catalysts.
, RSC Adv.
- Inorganic analysis
- Aspects of catalysis. Part I. Reduction of unhindered cyclohexanones to axial alcohols in the presence of a soluble iridium–phosphite catalyst.
, J. Chem. Soc. C
- 124. Fluorides of the noble metals. Part III. The fluorides of platinum.
, J. Chem. Soc.