to explore results)
- Legumes: Nutritional Quality, Processing and Potential Health Benefits, CHAPTER 2 Leguminous Seeds as a Source of Phenolic Acids, Condensed Tannins, and Lignans.
, Pages 19-48
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 26 Isoflavones, Lignans and Other Minor Polyphenols.
, Pages 611-626
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 17 Potential Effects of Coffee Isoflavones and Lignans on Health.
, Pages 416-431
- Cereal Grain-based Functional Foods: Carbohydrate and Phytochemical Components, CHAPTER 15 Interactions Between Grains and the Microbiome.
, Pages 332-356
- Hormone-Disruptive Chemical Contaminants in Food, Chapter 3 Chemicals Targeting the Reproductive Axis.
, Pages 26-43
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 2 Coffee Antioxidants in Chronic Diseases.
, Pages 20-56
- Isoflavones: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 2 Phytoestrogens in Plants: With Special Reference to Isoflavones.
, Pages 14-27
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals, Human health effects of phytoestrogens.
, Volume 12
, Pages 109-134
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, Subject Index
, Pages 823-836
- Isoflavones: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 14 High-throughput Quantification of Pharmacologically Active Isoflavones using LC-UV/PDA and LC-MS/MS.
, Pages 218-243