to explore results)
- Chemistry, Biological Activities and Therapeutic Applications of Medicinal Plants in Ayurveda, Chapter 3 Ginger in Ayurvedic Preparations and Its Applications in the Development of Nutraceuticals, Dietary Supplements and Functional Foods and Their Beneficial Effects in Various Biological Activities.
, Pages 45-72
- Nutritional Signaling Pathway Activities in Obesity and Diabetes, Chapter 5 The Interaction of Nutrition with Nuclear Receptors in Obesity and Diabetes.
, Pages 94-163
- New Tools to Interrogate Endocannabinoid Signalling: From Natural Compounds to Synthetic Drugs, Chapter 6 Natural Compounds and Synthetic Drugs Targeting the Ionotropic Cannabinoid Members of Transient Receptor Potential (TRP) Channels.
, Pages 201-300
- Culinary Herbs and Spices: A Global Guide, CHAPTER 16 Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
, Pages 304-327
- Challenges in Endocrine Disruptor Toxicology and Risk Assessment, Chapter 14 Natural Substances in Supplements and Nutraceuticals as Endocrine Disruptors.
, Pages 356-376
- Nutrition and Cancer Prevention: From Molecular Mechanisms to Dietary Recommendations, CHAPTER 16 Nutrition, (Cancer-)Stem Cells and Cancer Prevention.
, Pages 294-316
- Food Flavours: Biology and Chemistry, Flavour compounds.
, Pages 15-55