to explore results)
- Natural Product Extraction: Principles and Applications, CHAPTER 1 Uses and Applications of Extracts from Natural Sources.
, Pages 1-57
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 34 Phytochemicals From Coffea Leaves.
, Pages 771-788
- A Handbook of Applied Biopolymer Technology: Synthesis, Degradation and Applications, Chapter 2 Synthetic Green Polymers from Renewable Monomers.
, Pages 22-78
- Advances in Flavours and Fragrances: From the Sensation To the Synthesis, Fragrant adventures in Madagascar: The analysis of fragrant resin from canarium madagascariense.
, Pages 92-98
- Advances in Flavours and Fragrances: From the Sensation To the Synthesis, Commercial essential oils: Truths and consequences.
, Pages 57-83
- Biosynthesis: Volume 4, The biosynthesis of C5–C25 terpenoid compounds.
, Volume 4
, Pages 21-30
- Chemistry in the Garden, Chapter 5 The Colour and Scent of Garden Plants
, Pages 44-58
- Terpenoids and Steroids: Volume 7, Biosynthesis of terpenoids and steroids.
, Volume 7
, Pages 176-224