Results 1 - 10 of 510
- Quantification of selected volatile organic compounds in human urine by gas chromatography selective reagent ionization time of flight mass spectrometry (GC-SRI-TOF-MS) coupled with head-space solid-phase microextraction (HS-SPME).
- A kinetic study of the reaction of Cl with a series of linear and ramified ketones as a function of temperature.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Organic peroxides containing functional groups. Part I. The preparation and properties of some α-oxo-hydroperoxides.
, J. Chem. Soc. C
Catalytic upgrading of bio-oil using 1-octene and 1-butanol over sulfonic acid resin catalysts.
, Green Chem.
- Development of a unique family of two-photon full-color-tunable fluorescent materials for imaging in live subcellular organelles, cells, and tissues.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Novel synthesis of isoprene from 3-methylbutan-2-one using phosphate catalysts.
, Chem. Commun.
- Chemical equilibria. Part III. Dehydrogenation of pentan-1-ol, pentan-2-ol, and 3-methylbutan-2-ol.
, J. Chem. Soc. A
- Modification of nonlinear optical dyes for dye sensitized solar cells: a new use for a familiar acceptor.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Laser pyrolysis studies of β-diketonate chemical vapour deposition precursors. Part 1: β-diketones.
, New J. Chem.
- Gas–particle partitioning of odorants in a pig house measured by thermal desorption GC/MS.
, Environ. Sci.: Processes Impacts