to explore results)
- Capillary Electrophoresis–Mass Spectrometry for Metabolomics, CHAPTER 4 Capillary Electrophoresis–Mass Spectrometry for Metabolomics Using New Interfacing Designs.
, Pages 66-82
- Capillary Electrophoresis–Mass Spectrometry for Metabolomics, CHAPTER 7 CE-MS for Anionic and Cationic Metabolic Profiling: System Optimization and Applications.
, Pages 134-160
- Modern Biocatalysis: Advances Towards Synthetic Biological Systems, Chapter 13 Designing Multi-enzymatic Systems for the Preparation of Optically Active Molecules.
, Pages 351-386
- Mass Spectrometry: Volume 3, Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry.
, Volume 3
, Pages 296-338
- Mass Spectrometry: Volume 4, Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry.
, Volume 4
, Pages 146-185
- Renewable Resources for Functional Polymers and Biomaterials: Polysaccharides, Proteins and Polyesters, Chapter 12 Microbial Polyesters: Biosynthesis, Properties, Biodegradation and Applications.
, Pages 346-370
- Spectroscopic Properties of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds: Volume 11, Mossbauer spectroscopy.
, Volume 11
, Pages 329-416
- A Handbook of Applied Biopolymer Technology: Synthesis, Degradation and Applications, Chapter 6 Biodegradable Polyesters: Synthesis and Physical Properties.
, Pages 149-196
- Cardiovascular and Metabolic Disease: Scientific Discoveries and New Therapies, Chapter 11 Discovery of Biomarkers of Diabetes Type 1 and Type 2.
, Pages 219-253
- Chemical and Biochemical Catalysis for Next Generation Biofuels, Chapter 5 A Short Review on Ammonia-based Lignocellulosic Biomass Pretreatment.
, Pages 89-114