to explore results)
- Iron-Containing Enzymes: Versatile Catalysts of Hydroxylation Reactions in Nature, Chapter 3 Transient Iron Species in the Catalytic Mechanism of the Archetypal α-Ketoglutarate-Dependent Dioxygenase, TauD.
, Pages 67-87
- Fullerenes: Principles and Applications (2), Chapter 15 Covalent Approaches towards Multifunctional Carbon-Nanotube Materials.
, Pages 549-612
- Chromatography and Capillary Electrophoresis in Food Analysis, Subject index.
, Pages 430-470
- Food Biosensors, CHAPTER 3 Glucose, Glutamate, and Lactate Sensors for Measuring Food Components.
, Pages 44-70
- Photodynamic Medicine: From Bench to Clinic, CHAPTER 25 Vascular-Targeted Photodynamic Therapy in Prostate Cancer: From Bench to Clinic.
, Pages 461-480
- The Chemical Biology of Sulfur, Chapter 7 Cysteine to Taurine: Thiol to Sulfonic Acid
, Pages 161-175
- Iron-Containing Enzymes: Versatile Catalysts of Hydroxylation Reactions in Nature, Chapter 1 Experimental and Computational Studies on the Catalytic Mechanism of Non-heme Iron Dioxygenases.
, Pages 1-41
- Imidazole Dipeptides: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 28 The Blood–Retinal Barrier and Carnosine.
, Pages 528-547
- Metabolic Profiling: Disease and Xenobiotics, CHAPTER 10 Investigations of the Mechanisms of Action of Oral Healthcare Products using 1H NMR-based Chemometric Techniques.
, Pages 287-322
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 43, Chapter 13 NMR in living systems.
, Volume 43
, Pages 495-550