to explore results)
- Photodegradation of E2 in the presence of natural montmorillonite and the iron complexing agent ethylenediamine-N,N′-disuccinic acid.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- Aminocarboxylic acids related to aspergillomarasmine A (AMA) and ethylenediamine-N,N′-disuccinic acid (EDDS) are strong zinc-binders and inhibitors of the metallo-beta-lactamase NDM-1.
, Chem. Commun.
- Application and mechanism of ferrihydrite in the EDDS improved heterogeneous photo-Fenton system: the role of different reactive species under different conditions.
, New J. Chem.
- Biocatalytic enantioselective hydroaminations enabling synthesis of N-arylalkyl-substituted l-aspartic acids.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
Degradation of bromothymol blue by ‘greener’ nano-scale zero-valent iron synthesized using tea polyphenols.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Competitive ligand exchange of crosslinking ions for ionotropic hydrogel formation.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Impact of a snail pellet on the phytoavailability of different metals to cucumber plants (Cucumis sativus L.).
, Environ. Sci.: Processes Impacts
- From initial treatment design to final disposal of chelating agents: a review of corrosion and degradation mechanisms.
, RSC Adv.
- Is the combination of nanofiltration membranes and AOPs for removing microcontaminants cost effective in real municipal wastewater effluents?.
, Environ. Sci.: Water Res. Technol.
- Formation of self-inhibiting copper(ii) nanoparticles in an autocatalytic Fenton-like reaction.
, Dalton Trans.