to explore results)
- Inhibitors of Molecular Chaperones as Therapeutic Agents, CHAPTER 12 The Cancer Super-chaperone Hsp90: Drug Targeting and Post-translational Regulation.
, Pages 318-335
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Alzheimer's Disease: Volume 1: Beta-Amyloid, Tau Protein and Glucose Metabolism, Chapter 2 Targeting Alzheimer's γ-Secretase: Genetic and Chemical Modulation.
, Volume 1
, Pages 19-37
- Smart Materials for Drug Delivery: Volume 1, CHAPTER 9 Enzyme-responsive Drug-delivery Systems.
, Volume 1
, Pages 232-255
- Computational and Structural Approaches to Drug Discovery: Ligand-Protein Interactions, Chapter 18 The Impact of Protein Kinase Structures on Drug Discovery.
, Pages 349-365
- Modern Biocatalysis: Advances Towards Synthetic Biological Systems, Chapter 5 Computational Techniques for Efficient Biocatalysis.
, Pages 117-152
- The Micronucleus Assay in Toxicology, CHAPTER 36 Use of Micronucleus Assays to Measure DNA Damage Caused by Cytostatic/Antineoplastic Drugs.
, Pages 601-617
- Comprehensive Biomarker Discovery and Validation for Clinical Application, CHAPTER 6 Sample Preparation and Profiling: Probing the Kinome for Biomarkers and Therapeutic Targets: Peptide Arrays for Global Phosphorylation-Mediated Signal Transduction.
, Pages 162-195
- Chemical and Biological Synthesis: Enabling Approaches for Understanding Biology, Chapter 8 Engineering Chemistry to Enable Bioactive Small Molecule Discovery.
, Pages 184-218
- Designing Multi-Target Drugs, Chapter 12 The Discovery of Lapatinib.
, Pages 181-205
- New Trends in Cross-Coupling: Theory and Applications, CHAPTER 15 Recent Large-Scale Applications of Transition Metal-Catalyzed Couplings for the Synthesis of Pharmaceuticals.
, Pages 697-778