to explore results)
- Thermodynamic properties of organic oxygen compounds. Part 18.—Vapour heat capacities and heats of vaporization of ethyl ketone, ethyl propyl ketone, methyl isopropy1 ketone, and methyl phenyl ether.
, Trans. Faraday Soc.
- Detection and identification of volatile substances by headspace capillary gas chromatography to aid the diagnosis of acute poisoning.
- Cycloadditions in syntheses. Part 27. rel-(1R,4R,5S)-5-hydroxy-2-azabicyclo[2.2.0]hexan-3-one and its derivatives: synthesis and transformation to azetidin-2-ones.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Reactions of alkoxyl radicals in the atmosphere.
, Faraday Discuss.
- Study on the degradation mechanism and pathway of benzene dye intermediate 4-methoxy-2-nitroaniline via multiple methods in Fenton oxidation process.
, RSC Adv.
- 677. Thermodynamic properties of organic oxygen compounds. Part XV. Purification and vapour pressures of some ketones and ethers.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Enzyme-catalysed regio- and enantioselective preparative scale synthesis of (S)-2-hydroxy alkanones.
, RSC Adv.
- Cyclopropane ring opening of bicyclo[3.1.0]hexan-3-ols in fluorosulphuric acid.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Ab initio and kinetic study of the reaction of ketones with ȮH for T = 500–2000 K. Part I: hydrogen-abstraction from H3CC(O)CH3
, x = 0 ↦ 2.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- CLXXVI.—The formation of d-2 : 2 : 4-trimethylcyclohexan-3-one-1-carboxylic acid from d-camphorquinone.
, J. Chem. Soc., Trans.