to explore results)
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Chemical and Biological Approaches Volume 44, Exploring the fascinating world of sialoglycans in the interplay with Siglecs.
, Volume 44
, Pages 31-55
- Synthetic Glycomes, CHAPTER 19 Current Stage of Commercial Glycan Microarrays.
, Pages 447-460
- Vaccine Development: From Concept to Clinic, Chapter 9 Conjugate Vaccines: Design and Development Considerations.
, Pages 199-213
- Cucurbiturils and Related Macrocycles, Chapter 9 Gas Phase Cucurbituril Chemistry.
, Pages 208-237
- Synthetic Glycomes, CHAPTER 11 Enzymatic and Chemoenzymatic Synthesis of Human Milk Oligosaccharides (HMOS).
, Pages 254-280
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 38, Posttranslational sialylation and its impact on leukocyte recruitment during inflammation.
, Volume 38
, Pages 75-93
- Synthetic Glycomes, CHAPTER 17 Current Stage of Commercially Available Glycans to Support Realization of Biologic Drugs.
, Pages 393-420
- Synthetic Glycomes, CHAPTER 3 Synthetically Useful Glycosyltransferases for the Access of Mammalian Glycomes.
, Pages 46-82
- Synthetic Glycomes, CHAPTER 10 Synthesis of Glycosphingolipids (GSLs).
, Pages 226-253
- Biomaterial Control of Therapeutic Stem Cells, Chapter 3 Feeder-free and Xeno-free Culture of Human Pluripotent Stem Cells on Biomaterials
, Pages 86-140