to explore results)
- Hyperpolarisation of weakly binding N-heterocycles using signal amplification by reversible exchange.
, Chem. Sci.
- Cocrystallisation of succinic and fumaric acids with lutidines: a systematic study.
- Mechanism of heterocyclic ring expansions. Part V. Base-catalysed rearrangement of 2-dichloromethyl-2,5-dimethyl-2H-pyrrole and related compounds.
, J. Chem. Soc. C
Hydrogen transfer in pentachlorophenol – dimethylpyridine complexes.
- A systematic study of lutidine salts formed with the pharmaceutically acceptable salt-forming agent, pamoic acid.
- 387. The preparation and physical properties of the pure lutidines.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- The second virial coefficients, latent heats of vaporization and heats of formation of the lutidines.
, Trans. Faraday Soc.
- Solvate formation in lutidinium pamoate salts: a systematic study.
- Hydrate formation in pyridinium pamoate salts.
- The methanolysis of nitrophenyl esters. Part III. The kinetics of the base-catalysed methanolysis and pyridinolysis of 2,4-dinitrophenyl toluene-p-sulphonate.
, J. Chem. Soc. B