to explore results)
- 1,5-(H, RO, RS) shift/6π-electrocyclic ring closure tandem processes on N-[(α-heterosubstituted)-2-tolyl]ketenimines: a case study of relative migratory aptitudes and activating effects.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Ultraselective and sensitive detection of xylene and toluene for monitoring indoor air pollution using Cr-doped NiO hierarchical nanostructures.
- Organic–inorganic hybrid perovskite quantum dots with high PLQY and enhanced carrier mobility through crystallinity control by solvent engineering and solid-state ligand exchange.
New large cage receptors. An example of selective phloroglucinol binding
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Ultra-selective detection of sub-ppm-level benzene using Pd–SnO2 yolk–shell micro-reactors with a catalytic Co3O4 overlayer for monitoring air quality.
, J. Mater. Chem. A
- Room temperature C(sp2)–H oxidative chlorination via photoredox catalysis.
, Chem. Sci.
- Influence of shorter backbone and cholesteric monomer percentage on the phase structures and thermal-optical properties of linear siloxane tetramers containing cholesterol and benzene methyl ether groups.
, RSC Adv.
- Visible light promoted PANI@Au:CuO catalyzed sequential amination, azidation and annulation for the preparation of 2-arylbenzimidazoles.
, Green Chem.
- Molecular complexes. Part IV. Further investigations of the mechanism of complex formation of aliphatic with aromatic molecules.
, J. Chem. Soc. A
- Fabrication, electrochemical characteristics and electrocatalytic activity of 4-((2-hydroxyphenylimino)methyl)benzene-1,2-diol electrodeposited on a carbon nanotube modified glassy carbon electrode as a hydrazine sensor.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.