to explore results)
- Advanced Oil Crop Biorefineries, Chapter 3 Primary Processing.
, Pages 102-165
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): K-N (2), K-N compounds.
, Volume 5
, Pages 1-954
- Zeolites in Catalysis: Properties and Applications, Chapter 12 Biomass Conversion over Zeolite Catalysts.
, Pages 441-480
- Ionic Liquids in the Biorefinery Concept: Challenges and Perspectives, Subject Index
, Pages 290-297
- Ionic Liquids in the Biorefinery Concept: Challenges and Perspectives, CHAPTER 4 Biomass Hydrolysis in Ionic Liquids.
, Pages 95-120
- Sustainable Catalysis for Biorefineries, CHAPTER 2 Catalytic Processes and Catalyst Development in Biorefining.
, Pages 25-64
- Advanced Oil Crop Biorefineries, Chapter 5 Assessment of Economic and Environmental Cost-benefits of Developed Biorefinery Schemes.
, Pages 203-279
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Supercritical and Other High-pressure Solvent Systems: For Extraction, Reaction and Material Processing, CHAPTER 18 Use of Water and Supercritical Carbon Dioxide in Novel Methodologies for Biomass Processing.
, Pages 532-559
- Catalysis: Volume 33, Comprehending the application of 2D materials in biomass conversion catalysis.
, Volume 33
, Pages 214-243