to explore results)
- The Cellular Response to the Genotoxic Insult: The Question of Threshold for Genotoxic Carcinogens, Phase 2 Detoxifying Enzymes and Anti-oxidant Defense Mechanisms in the Inactivation of Genotoxic Carcinogens.
, Pages 92-112
- Drug Discovery for Leishmaniasis, Chapter 16 The Redox Metabolism and Oxidative Stress in Leishmania as a Crossroads for the Lethal Effect of Drugs.
, Pages 316-347
- Oxidative Folding of Proteins: Basic Principles, Cellular Regulation and Engineering, CHAPTER 4.3 Redox Regulation of Hsp70 Chaperone Function in the Endoplasmic Reticulum.
, Pages 334-354
- Anti-aging Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice, CHAPTER 5 Pharmacogenomics and Epigenomics of Age-Related Neurodegenerative Disorders: Strategies for Drug Development.
, Pages 75-141
- Polyamine Drug Discovery, Chapter 3 Antiparasitic Drug Discovery for the Polyamine Pathway.
, Pages 50-77
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 16 Predicting Hepatotoxicity In Vivo.
, Pages 399-435
- Oxidative Folding of Proteins: Basic Principles, Cellular Regulation and Engineering, CHAPTER 4.2 Disulfide Bond Formation in the Endoplasmic Reticulum.
, Pages 306-333
- Cardiovascular and Metabolic Disease: Scientific Discoveries and New Therapies, Chapter 9 Gene–Environment Interaction and Oxidative Stress in Cardiovascular Disease.
, Pages 160-185
- Fluorine: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 16 Fluoride-Induced Oxidative Stress in the Liver.
, Pages 271-291
- Stimuli-responsive Drug Delivery Systems, CHAPTER 5 Redox-responsive Drug Delivery Systems.
, Pages 109-144