to explore results)
- Healable Polymer Systems, CHAPTER 3 Reversible Covalent Bond Formation as a Strategy for Healable Polymer Networks.
, Pages 62-91
- The Chemistry of the Morita-Baylis-Hillman Reaction, Chapter 3 Transformations of Functional Groups in Morita–Baylis–Hillman Adducts.
, Pages 209-324
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 14 Modulation of Cytochromes P450 by Phytochemicals.
, Pages 449-479
- Organic Compounds of Sulphur, Selenium and Tellurium: Volume 6, Aliphatic organosulphur compounds with exocyclic sulphur functional groups, and their selenium and tellurium analogues.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-78
- Thiol-X Chemistries in Polymer and Materials Science, CHAPTER 1 Thiol‐ene and Thiol‐yne Chemistry in Ideal Network Synthesis.
, Pages 1-27
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 41, Site-selective peptide and protein labelling & crosslinking.
, Volume 41
, Pages 53-99
- Organic Compounds of Sulphur, Selenium and Tellurium: Volume 3, Aliphatic organo-sulphur compounds, compounds with exocyclic sulphur functional groups, and their selenium and tellurium analogues.
, Volume 3
, Pages 1-84
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 24 Potential Detrimental Effects of Acrylamide on Health.
, Pages 509-519
- Intensification of Biobased Processes, CHAPTER 17 Intensification of Functional Foods Production.
, Pages 365-380
- Boron: Sensing, Synthesis and Supramolecular Self-Assembly, CHAPTER 3 Preparations and Applications of Hexyleneglycol Organoboronic Esters.
, Pages 61-100