to explore results)
- Application of surface enhanced Raman scattering to the solution based detection of a popular legal high, 5,6-methylenedioxy-2-aminoindane (MDAI).
- An overview of recent developments in the analytical detection of new psychoactive substances (NPSs).
- 2p or not 2p: tuppence-based SERS for the detection of illicit materials.
- Analysis of ‘legal high’ substances and common adulterants using handheld spectroscopic techniques.
, Anal. Methods
- Recreational drug discovery: natural products as lead structures for the synthesis of smart drugs.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Glycation by saccharides of different molecular sizes affected the allergenicity of shrimp tropomyosin via epitope loss and the generation of advanced glycation end products.
, Food Funct.
- Infrared and Raman screening of seized novel psychoactive substances: a large scale study of >200 samples.
- Multifunctional core–shell hybrid nano-composites made using Pickering emulsions: a new design for therapeutic vectors.
, New J. Chem.