to explore results)
- Identification and determination of microgram amounts of phenol and chlorophenols with methylbenzothiazolinone hydrazone using the ring-oven technique.
- Analysis of chlorophenols by anion-exchange chromatography.
- Monolithic capillary columns consisting of poly(glycidyl methacrylate-co-ethylene glycol dimethacrylate) and their diol derivatives with incorporated hydroxyl functionalized multiwalled carbon nanotubes for reversed-phase capillary electrochromatography.
- The potentiometric titration of weak acids and bases in dilute aqueous solution.
- Additive substituent effects on the thermodynamic functions of proton ionization processes. Part III. Phenols with adjacent methyl and chloro-substituents.
, J. Chem. Soc. B
- Optimization of a methodology for simultaneous determination of twelve chlorophenols in environmental water samples using in situ derivatization and continuous sample drop flow microextraction combined with gas chromatography-electron-capture detection.
, Anal. Methods
- FT-IR spectrometric study of N-t-butoxycarbonylglycine N′,N′-dimethylamide and its interaction with proton donors.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Structure–reactivity relationships and substituent effect additivity in the aqueous oxidation of chlorophenols by cerium(iv).
, New J. Chem.
- Organic chemistry
, J. Chem. Soc., Abstr.
- 564. Antituberculous compounds. Part I. Halogenated ω-aryloxy-alkylamines and analogues.
, J. Chem. Soc.