to explore results)
- Synthesis and self-assembly of partially sulfonated poly(arylene ether sulfone)s and their role in the formation of Cu2S nanowires.
, RSC Adv.
- Perfluorodecalin nanocapsule as an oxygen carrier and contrast agent for ultrasound imaging.
, RSC Adv.
- Substitution of peroxidase in Trinder's reagent with iron(II) for the determination of hydrogen peroxide in enzymic reactions by applying flow injection.
- Polypyrrole–para-phenolsulfonic acid/tape artificial muscle as a tool to clarify biomimetic driven reactions and ionic exchanges.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Urine analysis in microfluidic devices.
- A multiplex paper-based nanobiocatalytic system for simultaneous determination of glucose and uric acid in whole blood.
- Biomarkers of urinary tract infections: state of the art, and promising applications for rapid strip-based chemical sensors.
, Anal. Methods
- Facile one-step fabrication of sulfonated polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane cross-linked poly(ether ether ketone) for proton exchange membranes.
, Polym. Chem.
- p-Sulfonic acid calix[n]arenes: the most active and water tolerant organocatalysts in esterification reactions.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Stabilization of analytical enzymes using a novel polymer–carbohydrate system and the production of a stabilized, single reagent for alcohol analysis.