to explore results)
- Successful Strategies for the Discovery of Antiviral Drugs, CHAPTER 12 Prodrugs in the Treatment of Viral Diseases.
, Pages 421-450
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 9 Pharmacokinetics and Metabolism of Compounds that Mimic Enzyme Transition States.
, Pages 390-459
- Drug Design Strategies: Quantitative Approaches, Chapter 5 Contribution of Structure-Based Drug Design to the Discovery of Marketed drugs.
, Pages 108-163
- Nanostructured Biomaterials for Overcoming Biological Barriers, Chapter 2.2 NANOSTRUCTURES OVERCOMING THE INTESTINAL BARRIER: DRUG DELIVERY STRATEGIES.
, Pages 63-90
- Successful Strategies for the Discovery of Antiviral Drugs, Subject index
, Pages 509-534
- Neglected Diseases and Drug Discovery, Chapter 12 Managing the HIV Epidemic in the Developing World – Progress and Challenges.
, Pages 322-365
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 8 Peptidomimetics and Peptides as Drugs: Motifs Incorporated to Enhance Drug Characteristics.
, Pages 370-389
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 35, Analogue and Conformational Studies on Peptides, Hormones and Other Biologically Active Peptides.
, Volume 35
, Pages 129-271
- New Horizons in Predictive Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, CHAPTER 2 Role of Solubility, Permeability and Absorption in Drug Discovery and Development.
, Pages 27-52
- Nanostructured Biomaterials for Overcoming Biological Barriers, Subject Index
, Pages 606-622