to explore results)
- New Horizons in Predictive Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, CHAPTER 18 Pharmacokinetic–Pharmacodynamic Modeling in Drug Development with Special Reference to Oncology.
, Pages 391-413
- Dioxygen-dependent Heme Enzymes, CHAPTER 11 Structures of Human Cytochrome P450 Enzymes: Variations on a Theme.
, Pages 249-273
- New Trends in Cross-Coupling: Theory and Applications, CHAPTER 15 Recent Large-Scale Applications of Transition Metal-Catalyzed Couplings for the Synthesis of Pharmaceuticals.
, Pages 697-778
- Inhibitors of Molecular Chaperones as Therapeutic Agents, CHAPTER 12 The Cancer Super-chaperone Hsp90: Drug Targeting and Post-translational Regulation.
, Pages 318-335
- Inhibitors of Molecular Chaperones as Therapeutic Agents, CHAPTER 4 Exploiting the Dependency of Cancer Cells on Molecular Chaperones.
, Pages 126-157
- Green Chemistry Strategies for Drug Discovery, Chapter 1 Introduction: The Five Ws of Pharmaceutical Green Chemistry.
, Pages 1-12
- Life Saving Drugs: The Elusive Magic Bullet, The disease and its treatment.
, Pages 141-222